- What personal information is collected from you;
- How personal information is used;
- With whom personal information may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your personal information;
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the personal information;
- Security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your personal information.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING
We only have access to and collect personal information that you voluntarily give us via email, electronic data input, or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this personal information to anyone.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our website:
– Confirm what personal information we have about you, if any.
– Change/correct any personal information we have about you.
– Request that we delete certain personal information we have about you, except as necessary if you wish to maintain your membership with the Company.
– Opt out of all or selected future contacts from us.
We take precautions to protect your personal information. When you submit sensitive personal information via the website, your personal information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive personal information (such as credit card data), that personal information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive personal information transmitted online, we also protect your personal information offline. Only employees who need the personal information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personal information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personal information on our site.